DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Matt Adcock's Films of 2004...

Matt Adcock's Top 10 Films of 2004


1. The Incredibles
Awesome - just pure pleasure on the big screen

2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Freaky, funny and romantic - all at the same time

3. Man On Fire
My pal Denzel delivers the goods - Tony Scott rocks

4. Spiderman 2
A rare sequel that improves on original - heartracing action

5. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Turbo charged and spewing dark fumes - gothic family fun!!

6. Collateral
Cruise makes a mean baddie - Mann directs with style

7. The Cooler
Cool and heartbreaking - a real joy to watch

8. Big Fish
Fantastic fantasy and imagination in visual overdrive

9. Lost In Translation
Impressive culture shock love story

10. Shaun of the Dead
Proud to be British - funniest horror film ever


All in all a very strong year for films – if you want to see my 'Worst 5' of the year then click here: Worst Films of 2004

or my pick for potential best film of 2005 click here: Most Wanted 2005


No comments: