DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Film Review: It's All About Love




It's All About Love is the story of two lovers (Joaquin Phoenix and Claire Danes) adrift in a near-future world where everything is going awry. The planet is screwed - gravity, weather etc all damaged and people are dying on the streets simply because there's no "love" anywhere anymore...

It’s all about a conspiracy, about threat, about alienation and trust but most of all it’s all about love and this film haunted me for days...

Highly recommended if you want something out of the ordinary!!


Reviews of other films and stuff you might want to read indexed here

No comments: