DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Matt becomes GOD OF WAR


"Matt delivers some righteous vengeance with his massive weapon"

Kneel before the GOD OF WAR

You have to love Sony - not content to bless us with the excellent PSP and tatalise us with the awesome PS3, they are still pumping out AAA titles for the trusty PS2... and God Of War is one of the best games ever made. Greek mythology is fused with a hero who can kick unbelievable amounts of butt - and the result is an unmatched headrush of pure carnage... It isn't for kids (it's 18 rated) but there is nothing on the planet that delivers stress relief on such an unprecedented level!!

Go toe to toe with a Hydra (see below - that's me in her mouth!), take on Minotaurs, Gorgons, Cyclops and pretty much the entire cast of baddies from the legends of Ancient Greece... Much fun it is too with a perfect balance of challenge / achievement which takes satisfying gameplay to a level that my Xbox will probably never get to witness!


"Open up and say 'ARRRGGGHHHH' "

No comments: