DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Matt falls for Goldfrapp ... it's supernature




"you're my favourite moment, you're my Saturday..."


You know sometimes a song comes out of nowhere and punches you right in the face, you have to buy it straight away and you can't believe you've existed without it until now... That song is NUMBER 1 by Goldfrapp and although it's not a single (yet) it is on the new Supernature album which I had to get today after hearing Number 1 on Radio One...


Sexy, seductive, upbeat and essentially an '80s vibe... altogether now:


Walk out into velvet - Nothing more to say -You're my favourite moment -You're my Saturday -Cos you're my Number 1 -I'm like a dog to get you -I want it up and on -I'm like a dog to get you -Sunset only seconds -Just ripe then it's gone -Got no new intentions -Just right then it's gone -Cos you're my Number 1 -I'm like a dog to get you -I want it up and on -I'm like a dog to get you -I'll be there to meet you -Getting down to greet you -Howl under the moon...

Reviews of other films and stuff you might want to read indexed here

No comments: