DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Grand Theft Auto PSP... Will Be MULTIPLAYER!!


"nice car... I'll take it!"

Yeah I know this news broke a few days ago all over game sites but man, it is seriously good news... Grand Theft Auto PSP will be multiplayer... Imagine the scene, down the pub, the very stakes of "who buys the next round" relies on who 'dies' first in a game of city wide deathmatch (cars, weapons... pretty much everything from the single player mode will feature!)


For all those times you've ever wanted to steal a car, chase your mates, drive them off the road and then shoot them in the head (virtually of course).

If this isn't the best reason to put a PSP on your Christmas list, you're probably already dead...

No comments: