DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ultraviolet: Jovovich looks like kicking butt!!



Ultraviolet: Heads Up

I was one of those happy souls who really enjoyed 2002's Equilibrium by Kurt Wimmer... Well, now he's back with Ultraviolet and it looks like 'my cup of tea'!

Milla Jovovich stars and apparently uses a more authentic variant of "Gun Kata" - a unique blend of gunfighting and martial arts developed by director Kurt Wimmer for his previous film Equilibrium.

Count me in (check these photos and let me know your thoughts!)


"that's what I like to see... a lovely lady with a shiny bum dispatching baddies with cool guns..."


"borrowing Daredevil's leathers looks good - not sure about the glasses though?"

Darkmatters: H O M E

No comments: