DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In praise of Miss Alba's Ass...


"Jessica Alba makes 'Into The Blue' - a must buy DVD!?"

Jessica Alba's Ass Is Smokin...

This interview snippet caught my eye whilst browsing some low brow celeb sites... But I have to admit that I'm starting to like Paul Walker more and more - Running Scared reviewed here - showed he could be cool and now he admits he was smitten with Jessica Alba when they shot Into The Blue last year - and particularly in awe of her fantastic ass.

The heartthrob star told Complex magazine: "Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful.

"And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her."
He added: "She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

In other related news Jessica was named the Hollywood star most men would like as a girlfriend beating Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie etc.
What is the world coming to eh?


"Paul tried not to stare but the cameraman couldn't help himself!!"

When I met the 'fantastic' Jessica Alba

Darkmatters: H O M E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rabão guloso enrabada e esporrada tds os dias na peida e posta a cagar esguicho de esporra durante dois dias