DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Surface - UK ITV2 Time / Day Change


"There's something in the water alright!?"

Surface - how do I love thee, let me count the ways...
It's definitely the best thing on TV at the moment - huge sea monsters, compelling characters and mystery, plus the occasional uber babe (Leighton Meester et al) in swimsuits... What's not to love?
Now I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad omen but ITV2 has moved the time / day that they screen Surface in the UK - new time is TUESDAY'S 8pm.
That's tonight... nice!


"Leslea Fisher... another cute reason to see Surface... even with French subtitles!?"

Links:
Surface comes to the UK
Leighton Meester -making Surface a must see!
Darkmatters: H O M E

No comments: