DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ryan vs Dorkman: Extreme Light Saber Action



Originally created in 2003 for the TheForce.Net's FanFilms Forum: "lightsaber choreography competition", this fight to the death by two of the lesser known Star Wars characters will decide once and for all who is truly most skilled with a saber.

There can be only one.

I was sceptical when I read this over on
The Movie Blog - don't always see eye to eye with those Canadian types (especially since they lost their star player 'Richard B' ) but they sure found a quality little item here... it really rocks!

These sfx nerds have great futures ahead of them in land of special effect artistry!

Access the fight here

Whilst you're here, check out this cool short film:

Action Overload: Prey Alone

Darkmatters: H O ME

No comments: