DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's Your Seduction Style?


"Actually Miss Suvari was just asking after you the other day... TOM!"

It's academic now... because obviously I'm not ever going to be trying to seduce anyone except my gorgeous Mrs A - but this is one of those stupid 'blog tests' that might help you find out something about yourself... or not...

Anyway - here's what it said about me, scarily accurate huh?




Your Seduction Style: The Charismatic



You're beyond seductive, you're downright magnetic!

You life live and approach seduction on a grand scale.

You have an inner self confidence and energy that most people lack

It's these talents that make you seem extraordinary - and you truly are!




Form an orderly queue... Darkmatters: H O ME

1 comment:

Tom Wade said...

She was asking after me?! Well in that case it may pain me but feel free to pass on all my details... Including the fact that I've had my hair cut and no longer look like a hobbit and don't have to wear my stylish flat cap as much...