DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mutants Walk Amongst Us...


"Matt practising his invisibility 'power'"

XMEN: THE LAST STAND

Prepare yourself for the Xmen’s Last Stand, it’s going to get rough, there will be casualties but will there be victory?
Having seen the third part of the X Men’s big screen saga I can report several things:

Some high profile Xmen die.
There’s an almost X sex scene!?
Brett Ratner hasn’t cocked up the series...

Read the review here: Xmen 3 Last Stand

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news Matt. I could have been worried for a bit there. Looking forward to the review.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Glad to hear it...look forward to the review although I won't read it until after I've enjoyed X3 for myself.