DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, September 08, 2006

He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus...


"The Killers are back!!"

...And sometimes you close your eyes and see the place where you used to live

When you were young

They say the devil's water it ain’t so sweet
You don’t have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while...

...You play for goodness
Watch it, now here he comes

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman

Like you imagined
When you were young...

When You Were Young - The Killers (possible single of the year)

Listen to it and check out their funky site here:
http://www.islandrecords.com/thekillers/

I love it...Can't wait for the new album Sam's Town
(even though I'm enjoying Empire by Kasabian in the mean time)...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: