DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, October 08, 2006

How Cute is Leighton Meester?


"Leighton Meester (born April 9, 1986) is stil my tip for best upcoming actress..."

Very Cute!!

I first spotted miss Meester in her role as Savannah in Surface (above). Other roles include guest starring in Season 4 of 24, in a couple of episodes of House (see below), plus other small parts in North Shore, Veronica Mars, Chandler's new girlfriend Kendall the WB drama 7th Heaven, as well as the role of Justine Chapin in the HBO comedy Entourage. Plus films like Hangman's Curse and soon to be released Drive-Thru...
Oh and an episode of Numb3rs called 'Dark Matter'!?


"Her surname "Meester" is Dutch for "master" or "teacher"..."

BTW am listening to the stunning new Killers album 'Sam's Town' whilst posting this...
Current fav track is 'This River Is Wild' - gotta love these lyrics:

"Or I should I just get along with myself?
I never did get along with everybody else
I've been trying hard to do what's right
But you know I could stay here... All night...

And watch the clouds fall from the sky - This river is wild"

Darkmatters: H O M E

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

She was super-hot in House! No doubt about it!

Anonymous said...

Now I feel like a dirty old man...but that's ok.