DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusade



With apologies to My Chemical Romance

“Welcome To The Dark Crusade…”

When I was,

a young Eldar,
My father,

took me into the city
To see a marching band.


He said,
"Son when you grow up,

would you be the saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned?"

He said
"Will you defeat them,

the Space Marines,
The Orks and all the non believers,
the plans that they have made?

Because one day I’ll leave you,
An AVATAR OF KHAINE,

to lead you in the summer,
To join the Dark Crusade..."

Dawn Of War (Warhammer 40,000) – is an awesome game, and whilst it not be the deepest RTS on the market – it is unmatched for sheer fun… The Dark Crusade expansion really ups the anti with it’s RISK like battle map clash of the 7 species – especially, I haven’t played with myself this much since before Command & Conquer went online (and just as I was getting into Company of Heroes too).

If you like war games and own a decent PC – Dawn of War & The Dark Crusade expansion should be top of Christmas list (and if you already have them I might see you online soon as my Eldar brethren burn your bases to the ground and trample on your fallen warriors)…

Darkmatters rating system (out of 5):

öööö1/2 (Highly Recommended!!)




"Dark Crusade is as sexy to play with as Holly Marie Coombs..."

Darkmatters: H O M E

Posted by Picasa

No comments: