DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dr. Wai in the Scriptures with No Words - review


"Dr Wai - there's a dragon behind you!"

Dr. Wai in the Scriptures with No Words
Dir. Siu-Tung Ching

Reviewed by Matt Adcock

If you've been thinking 'damn I'd like some more Kung Fu on my PSP' recently, and I know you have, then help is to hand...

Why not head over the funky Irish Review site 'Frank the Monkey' and read my review of the Jet Li 'epic':
Dr. Wai in the Scriptures with No Words also known as 'Mo him wong'.

Here's the link:
Matt's review of Dr Wai in the Scriptures with No Words

Here are the voices in Matt's head having a conversation out loud:

"But Matt most of your readers can't be arsed to click over to another site - just tell them if it's any good..."

"what's that mother? Kill all the readers? But I like the readers."

"No, just put a rating for the film...you've killed enough innocent readers this month."

"yes mother, right away, see below."

Darkmatters rating system (out of 5):

Action ööö - ninjas, sumos, mechanical fire breathing bulls... you name it!
Laughs ööö – more than you you'd guess thanks to some ingenious dubbing
Horror öö – effects are OK at best but beasties won't scare you
Babes öö – some cuties but nothing naughty

Overall ööö1/2 (It's not Indiana Jones 4 however much it wants to be - doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch)

Darkmatters:
H O M E

Posted by Picasa

No comments: