DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kelly Craig - 300's hot secret weapon


"Photographic evidence that she really is 'smokin hot'!"

300 - what a film eh? I'm still high from its blood soaked overdose of glory... But one of the many great things in the film was the inclusion of Kelly Craig as the 'Oracle Girl'... Her sexy dance (which was filmed underwater by the way) was absolutely captivating, I tip the foxy model from Canada to go on to greater things movie wise after this...

Here are a couple more of her modelling shots...


"you don't need to be a mystic oracle to appreciate natural good looks"


"Um, miss Craig I think your trousers are falling down..."
Related links:
Click here to read My 300 Review
Leighton Meester (another movie / TV babe...) see her here
Katrina Bowden (" " " ") see her here
Darkmatters: H O M E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think so...
Probably her sexy dance is the best thing in the film. Kind and erotic at the same time.