DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Saturday, December 08, 2007

World War Hulk - review


"comic event of the year! Hulk Smash... the world!"

World War Hulk
Written by GREG PAK

Reviewed by Matt Adcock

Destruction on an unprecedented scale... Marvel's ultimate face-off Hulk vs everyone else smackdown has finally come to its world shattering conclusion in World War Hulk #5. This has been by far my favourite comic series of '07, my sons and I have had a blast watching Hulk take apart Earth’s best heroes - respect to Greg Pak (writer) and penciling legend John Romita Jr.

At the end it is Sentry who steps up to try and end this massive conflict - can the almost limitless power of the Hulk stand against the hero who can channel the power of the million exploding suns? There's only one way to find out...


"this is what happens when two of the strongest comic book heroes ever go head to head..."

Out of 5 you have to go with butt kicking 5 (Hulk takes the comic book '07 crown)...

Darkmatters ratings :

Action ööööö – Awesome, jaw dropping - would make a great film!
Laughs öö – Not many but some wry jokes
Horror ööö – Character death...
Babes ö – Limited

Overall ööööö (Top draw... worth reading even if you don't like Hulk!!)


“Puny humans. I’ve come to smash.”

Darkmatters: H O M E
Posted by Picasa

No comments: