DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Black Sheep Reviews - highly recommended reading



If you're a movie fan and looking for more than just reviews and occasional ramblings of the Darkmatter variety then I'd urge you to have a look at the rather wonderful 'Black Sheep Reviews' site...

Of course we live in hope that Tom Wade may yet re-enter the reviewing fray one day, but until then it's nice to see another quality writer stepping up to the plate.

Other top film review sites I often read are:

FILMSTALKER

Dorkgasm

and

Starving Dog

We love you all!

1 comment:

Black Sheep said...

Hey Matt!

Thanks for the Black Sheep love ... The sheep thanks you greatly.