DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Punisher: War Zone

Be warned - The Punisher is being unleashed...

Punisher: War Zone is out to buy on Blu-ray, DVD and UMD Video on 22 June, 2009 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

Adapted from the popular Marvel comic, former FBI agent turned vigilante The Punisher pulls no punches in this action-packed sequel starring hard man actor Ray Stevenson and British heart throb and star of TV’s “The Wire” Dominic West.

Click below to see what all the fuss is about:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man! I'm sorry I didn;t see that in the theaters! I needed something to totally desensitize me to violence and crush the humanity from my soul.

No. Really.