DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Darkmatters living in a ModNation

"The Mario Kart Killer is almost here..."


ModNation Racers

Preview by Matt Adcock

Sony have many tasty tricks up their sleeve this year and one of their big hitters is the kart racer companion piece to Little Big Planet. ModNation Racers is Sony’s potential Mario Kart killer – sublime racing action coupled with virtually infinite customisation of your driver, car and most of all - your track.

It’s an audacious play and the big question is can United Front Games deliver a world class new racing phenomenon or are we destined for a shoddy ‘me too’ effort. Frank the Monkey sent me deep into the ModNation Racers PS3 exclusive beta with the mission to report back on what we can expect.


Read the full review here: FRANK THE MONKEY

"Disney copyright be damned!?"

"I'll tear you lap-time apart..."

No comments: