DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free PS VITA Game: The Treasures of Montezuma Blitz



The Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

Matt Adcock

"ah nuts... looks like my wife will be stealing the VITA for this!"

Block rocking beats hit the VITA with an insanely addictive match 3 or more gems n see em explode touchscreen puzzle game... 

This is the sort of game that my lovely Mrs loves - she's resisted the lures of FIFA, Uncharted and WipeOut 2048 but this game which is free for all PS VITA users might be the one that sees her 'borrowing' the gorgeous VITA for hours on end!?

Check out the gameplay below:



Official site here: http://tomblitz.alawar.com/ 

"Emma Watson dances with joy after playing The Treasures of Montezuma Blitz - maybe!?"

1 comment:

johnson said...

Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
kids tactical vests