DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Avengers Assemble: Black Widow Action Scene

Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow Kicks Ass



"the black widow"


"super spy little black dress - a weapon of mass distraction"


Check out below the first full online scene from the AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - which features Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow beating the daylights out of Russian thugs , whilst wearing a little black dress and being tied to a chair!?

Proving that women can multi-task she's even on the phone to S.H.I.E.L.D'S Agent Coulson the whole time...

As anticipation grows for the Avengers movie - it sure looks like this is going to be a megaton cinematic event!!




"super catsuit too"

No comments: